Monday, April 28, 2014

So Whats new in bobbi becker's woods???

I Love Spring...and like the rest of you... in the last couple weeks I've felt like I've crawled outta' hibernation....my wildflowers are blooming, walks by the creek are full of Spring surprises...and the sun ...aah the sun is warm...the breeze is warm...quite frankly I can't take enough photos -inspiration for paintings (I took 100 yesterday:) or paint fast enough...did i tell you I LOVE SpRING??? :)

 violets fill my lawn...if it were up to me I would not mow till they are done blooming...artists  sometimes think differently then most people :)









One of my Fern paintings
 from one of my photos of my ferns....

Ferns jes' emerging...I can't take enough photos of ferns!!
 I am obsessed with them...its a good thing as I have already started paintings of ferns in different positions
{this photo reminds me of my newly married son & his wife, sweet huh??} 

No comments:

Post a Comment