Monday, April 28, 2014

the abc's of bobbi becker

I have been adding new letters to my alphabet designs...and almost have it all done ...except for K which I wanna redo ...and T...oh  and Z...my idea was to design the letter with flowers & butterflies and birds that started with that letter but as it goes in my designing...sometimes I go off in a whole other idea...possibly from customers & friends suggestions...so here are some & the new display I did on my wall in my gallery...all my frames are handmade & I paint & decorate each one!!! Yesss I LOVE decorating the frames ...and doing a new softer, lighter...may I say more feminine  line of frames...new things inspire me{ and YES!! I do jump around the workshop some days when I do a new frame & a New painting & they go together in such magnificence :)
C is for chamomile, cupcakes and
 ...a friend said I shoulda' added more cats

one of my early initials...a customer had a daughter whooz' name started with M ..and she loved daisies & ladybugs..

this is one of my absolute favorites...because I love so many "L" things?? YES!!!  Luna Moths, Lilies of the Valley, Ladybugs dancing with lollipops.....too much fuuuun !!!
More to follow..........

No comments:

Post a Comment